Utah Residents and non-residents can all benefit from a Utah CCW permit.
Here is a list of states that currently honor Utah non-resident CCW permits. (Nonresident 30 states, Resident 37 states as of February 2022)
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
And if you are a Utah resident you can add seven more states to that list.
Price : $179.00
Includes : Fingerprinting, Passport Photo and submitting all required paperwork to Utah BCI. (Including Utah Non-Resident $63.25 fee)
Check the current course listings to find when this course is being offered by clicking here
*Minimum requirements for application for a concealed firearms permit in Utah are:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age (there is a Provisional Permit with a minimum age of 18)
- Proof of good character...whereas the applicant;
- has not been convicted of a felony;
- has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
- has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
- has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
- has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
*A criminal background check is conducted for all applicants.
If you were born outside of the U.S. you must include your Alien Registration Number or INS Registration Number on your application and fingerprint card, or include a copy of your U.S. issued born abroad birth certificate. A copy of a valid U.S passport will also be accepted for proof of citizenship if born outside the US.