You are registering for CA 8 Hour CCW Course
On Date & Time : 03-17-2021 9:00 am
And will be held at : Dobbs Firearm Training (1652 W Texas St, Fairfield, CA 94533, USA)
Around 2:30-3:00 we will head to Guns Fishing & Other Stuff located at 197 Butcher Rd, Vacaville, CA 95687 for the shooting qualification portion of the course. On occasion, an alternate outdoor range location may be used, which will be announced during class.
You must be able to answer "YES" to ALL of the following statements.
1) You submitted your CCW application to your issuing authority.
2) You completed an interview with your CCW issuing authority.
3) You completed a LiveScan for your background investigation by your CCW issuing authority.
4) You received approval from your CCW issuing authority to proceed to CCW training.
If you proceed to training and ANY of the previous statements are NOT answered with a "YES", you expressly agree to forfeit $150.00 of the training fees.
Items you need to bring;
1) Good attitude for learning!
2) Firearms you want on your CCW permit (up to 3) with multiple magazines if you have them.
3) Minimum of 60 rounds ammunition per firearm is recommended. The course of fire requires 30 rounds per firearm but bring a minimum of 60 rounds per firearm in case you need to shoot the course more than once.
4) State issued ID. (i.e. California Driver's license)
Bring your firearms in to the class room but leave ammunition in your vehicle, out of sight.
ALL FIREARMS MUST BE UNLOADED
NO AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM
FACTORY LOADED AMMUNITION ONLY. NO RELOADS
We are looking forward to meeting you.
-Dobbs Firearm Training Staff